Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sweet as a peach................


I'snt it just?

This is a little gem that no doubt has been picked off the family orchard by now and been despatched with love to Toowoomba, purchased, eaten and then....well, lets finish right there.

The peach would have brought an immense sense of pleasure to someone....these peaches are tree ripened and taste like the old fashioned ones. Just wanted to send a little hello to the bro Justin and family who are racing to the back end of the season.....blood.........sweat and............plums (blood plums.....don't you know!)



and some ickle biddy beautiful things.................................




Also, after watching AVATAR the other day (CRIKEY!!!! loved it!!!) .....Ive got this GREAT bloody brilliant idea for a movie.....and I need an investor or few. OK, so Avatar is the most expensive movie made to date ( Yes, bro TOny.........effen awesome...plot simplistic but I want to visit that forest daily!!!!), but I recon with a little charm and stuff...I could convince someone to give it a shot...I will devulge a bit of my pitch (and some illustrations) in the next couple of posts.

Take care and live large.........XX

No comments:

Post a Comment