Friday, January 8, 2010

Pretty Things

Im going to be so self indulgent as so far Im the only follower...following myself. So stuff it......if I want to stick loads of flowers and pretty stuff on here...so be it.


and another one......

and another couple.....


I have always gravitated towards the beautiful views, the beautiful sunsets, the beautiful flowers. I have always looked out the window and gazed endlessly out.......I have always strained to see if there is some special cloud, some gentle breeze thru a window, a shaft of light or a glowing afternoon sun reflecting off the roadside and thru the trees. I have always tried to physically swallow a beautiful scene and keep it in my mind for as long as I can.

So until I find something better to comment about, Im going to saturate this blog with beautiful things.

...and bring a bit of visual joy to my only follower to date. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Sim, you now have one follower because I also love beautiful things. :-) Nice blog, you should be very happy with it, thanks for your creative stream...will be keen to see whats happening - happenend & to happen.... hey, if you say happen a few times it sounds funny and weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...funny and wierd is not so bad....in moderation....and definately in that order....not weird and funny...thats a bit wrong! You are a star and I will be sure to post at least one beautiful thing for your benefit each go!

    ReplyDelete