Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Start of Something Sensational - SIMAGES.com.au

Well well,

I just keep trying and trying some more to lead a quiet life. How can I when there are so many cool things to do, people to meet, places to see, things to shoot.

Life is great.

It helps being a happy, creative type (of nutter). Things seem to flow better. I can say that Im beaming from ear to ear with the birth of a new little business by the name of SIMAGES.
www.simages.com.au



A dear friend and her partner, Bambi Gordon and Greg Rowell, have inititated the exciting idea and followed through with the creation of cutting edge Photographic Workshops in Sydney to co-incide with the Annie Lebowitz Exhibition at the MCA - FEB 25 - 27 2011. Check out the website and get all the bits of info.

Its going to bursting with bloody good practival info, loads of creative zeal, plenty of calculated training and such a funky backdrop of Sydney Rocks and Harbour.

So YER....Im SOOO excited to be the teacher of this workshop. It brings into play this spinning cyclic world I inhabit - art - photo -teaching -doing - art - photo - teaching - doing. And IM hungry to slaver (is that a word?) my boundless passion and advice all over who dares enter the 3 day workshop. I am afterall, a creative, passionate beast.

Which brings me to the next bit of news, taking part in a group show with the gals of the QUT womens collective.

Sia Carlyon, a dear friend from my long gone days of Sydney, managed to Facebook me. She is such a strong and driven woman. I have thoroughly enjoyed my catch ups. This show was in response to her encouragement and vision.





So, its splurging with that nectar essense which is life...and Im out there in it. Wind in the hair and sun in the eyes.

XX :-) XX

No comments:

Post a Comment